· Substitutions of attendee may be made at any time.
· Cancellation requests must be received in writing by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). You are responsible for ensuring that Welch Allyn receives the written request. Welch Allyn will reply with a written acknowledgement.
· Attendees must cancel more than 31 business days prior to the course date to receive a full refund.
· Cancellations made 30 days or less prior to the course date, or failure to appear for the training, will result in forfeiture of the course fee.
· Welch Allyn reserves the right to reschedule/cancel classroom training if class minimum (4) is not reached 45 days prior to course date. If Welch Allyn cancels the onsite training due to weather or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee. Welch Allyn is not responsible for travel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation.
· Cancellation and Refunds: For classroom training that has been pre-billed, a full refund will be issued for cancellations made 30 days prior to the course start date only.